Promotional items for business
Every business wants to stand out from the crowd and from the competition.
In planning giveaways at an exhibition or event, keep a few factors in mind.
- Are you building brand awareness or deepening a relationship?
- If it is a relationship, then think of items that are helpful to customers in your industry.
- Unique items will be kept, spoken about and discussed with friends and associates. Take a look at the products described in this blog
- For unique items, large quantities may be required to keep the costs reasonable
- Do you intend to give it to every visitor or only to special visitors?
- How easy is it to transport and will you be able to manage the space and weight requirements?
- Keep in mind the lead time required for procurement and factor shipping delays
Take your time finding vendors and how responsive they are to your requirement.
Attention to detail is crucial. If websites have bad or incomplete product descriptions, chances are the service has deficiencies as well.
Product requirement quantities, branding options on the product and shipping times should be clearly indicated.
Here are some of the companies you could consider
For low-cost giveaways: Quality Logo Products
Navigation is refined here: Promotique
A tie-up between a design company and a promotions product company: Deluxe